We are pleased to release for sales two new versions of the EE872 Modular CO2 probe:
EE872-M13 measures CO2, temperature (T), relative humidity (RH) and ambient pressure (p). It also calculates the dew point temperature (Td).
Factory setup: RS485 interface, heating disabled.
EE872-M15 measures CO2 and p.
Factory setup: RD485 interface, heating enabled.
The data sheet is available on our website:
Unique Sales Points for EE872
- 4 in 1 Probe. Beside CO2, the EE872 measures also T, RH and p.
- Modular design with replaceable, pluggable sensing module.
- Pressure and temperature compensation with on-board sensors for high accuracy under variable environment conditions
- RH sensing element protected by the E+E proprietary coating for best long-term performance even in polluted, corrosive environment.
- User configurable and adjustable
- Heated versions for reliable performance even in high humidity and condensing environment
- Dual wavelength NDIR for best long term stability
- Measuring range up to 50000ppm ( 5% CO2)
- Very robust, IP65 design.
- CO2 voltage and current outputs (simultaneous) or RS485 interface with Modbus RTU protocol
- Plastic or stainless steel probe
- PTFE or catalytic filter cap for applications with H2O2 sterilization